January 10, 2011

Unbelievable

Free WiFi???  At the New Pass Bait Shop?!  Unbelievable.  Who would imagine?!  About a week ago, I posted a photo of the bait shop's welcome sign for boaters and a few folks expressed surprise/shock/concern/trepidation that a "bait shop" served food.  I can attest that not only do they serve food, but good food.  (And cold beer too.) Seriously.  It's an SRQ treasure, unexplored by most tourists who prefer to wander down the road to St. Armands Circle.  Now, about this free WiFi thing...I'll have to check that out next time I'm there.  Sarasota is on the cutting edge -- even at the bait shop.

8 comments:

Kathy said...

A bait shop with technology. Who woulda thunk it?

cieldequimper said...

:-))

Happy New Year!

James Mark said...

Nice piece of local colour: bait, grub and wifi. In UK English "bait" is sometimes used to for "packed lunch", and "grub" for food in general, though it has several other meanings.

Jim Klenke said...

Looks like it has everything.

Dr. Moxie Awesome said...

This place looks great!

Halcyon said...

Hmm... not sure if I believe it. It sounds too good to be true. ;-)

Unknown said...

I love it!

Jack said...

That is pretty funny. I'm wondering if it is tongue-in-cheek.

Most first year law students are scared silly, regardless of what their school building looks like.