July 27, 2010

Rosemary Court Pathway

Several businesses are run out of this house at the end of the brick pathway at Rosemary Court, including an organic vegetable co-op, yoga instruction and massage therapy.  It's a very interesting property, located a few blocks north of downtown Sarasota in an eclectic neighborhood known as the Rosemary District.  I seem to have problems photographing this area due to lighting issues because of the time of day I can get there.  It's always fun, though, just to wander around and I'll look forward to my next adventure there.  Previously, I've posted the entrance to Rosemary Court here; and a harrowing experience I had with a snake and a cat here.  


5 comments:

James Mark said...

That's such a British-sounding name. Your cat pic was lovely, and this shot is too. I want a brick path like that!

Leslie D. said...

Reminds me of a Southern plantation from this angle and from your description sounds like a 60s revival!

Birdman said...

I'd love to take a walk there after seeing this picture.

SRQ said...

LD - 60's revival...ha! So true! And, I didn't mention the natural childbirth center that's located there too.

Lois said...

I like those yellow shutters!