August 10, 2010

Handsome Hound

I couldn't help but smile when I returned to my car in downtown Sarasota to find this handsome gentleman patiently waiting in a little pickup truck with the windows rolled down.  He was very well behaved and didn't utter a peep when I walked within inches of him and opened my car door and rooted around for my camera.  And, he just blinked a few times (no doubt wondering what the strange lady was doing) when I discovered my battery was dead and I had to revert to my cell phone camera.     

9 comments:

B SQUARED said...

Don't stare at him too long. He has a hypnotic look about him.

Holly Diane said...

What a sweet face he has!!

tinyskillet said...

I love that look on his face! Our dog would always sit in the driver's seat when we would leave. Come to think of it...he always jumps into your place on the couch (the one he's aloud on)once you leave that spot too!

Leslie D. said...

Handsome indeed! Plus a nice color complement to the blue paint job.

Kathy said...

He looks so regal just sitting there calmly eyeing what you're doing. His eyes are the same color as his coat. Great shot.

T. Becque said...

Oh he's cute! What a sweetie.

Joy said...

Aaww, how adorable! He looks like a hound of few barks.

How are you enjoying the summer?

Thanks for visiting Norwich Daily Photo and leaving your comment. Come visit again tomorrow!

Randy said...

What a cutie. I love it when you find these chance shots.

Christina, Sweden said...

what a cool "gentleman" sitting waiting in the car :-)