June 15, 2010

Porthole to Supplies

Driving home through downtown last night, I encountered this sight.  It wasn't just the porthole on the second floor of an office/retail building that caught my attention.  As I sat at the stop sign looking up, I couldn't help but conduct a quick office supply inventory: mailing envelopes (check), binders (check), copy paper (check) --- even paper plates (enough for a staff luncheon).  It seems like an unusual way to use this unique space, especially because the window overlooks a pretty tree lined street.  

5 comments:

Birdman said...

hahahahaha Funny post.

Lois said...

They must really be cramped for space to do that!

Rachel said...

crazy!

James Mark said...

Yes, but it has its charm - doesn't it? Nicely framed composition.

Hilda said...

I think I have to agree with Lois. It would be much nicer to see a piece of artwork through that lovely porthole.