June 15, 2010

Porthole to Supplies

Driving home through downtown last night, I encountered this sight.  It wasn't just the porthole on the second floor of an office/retail building that caught my attention.  As I sat at the stop sign looking up, I couldn't help but conduct a quick office supply inventory: mailing envelopes (check), binders (check), copy paper (check) --- even paper plates (enough for a staff luncheon).  It seems like an unusual way to use this unique space, especially because the window overlooks a pretty tree lined street.  

5 comments:

Birdman said...

hahahahaha Funny post.

Lois said...

They must really be cramped for space to do that!

Bloggin in PA said...

crazy!

James Mark said...

Yes, but it has its charm - doesn't it? Nicely framed composition.

Hilda said...

I think I have to agree with Lois. It would be much nicer to see a piece of artwork through that lovely porthole.