April 4, 2011

Novak Djokovic

SDP is back in operation!  And, we resume with a photo taken in South Florida.  I was in Miami recently for the Sony Ericsson Open, which I attend every year.  I was fortunate this year to see Novak Djokovic, the #3 ranked player in the world, twice on the stadium court.  (He ended up winning the tournament yesterday in an exciting 3-set match against world #1 Rafa Nadal.)  It was a whirlwind adventure as always, catching lots of matches including, of course, my favorite Roger Federer.  If you like tennis and/or sports photography, check out my Flickr page.  It's going to take awhile for me to post my pics, so check back!

9 comments:

Lois said...

For some reason, I can't see the picture so I guess I'll check back later!

Halcyon said...

Glad you enjoyed your time off.

I can't see the photo either. :(

Michelle said...

Glad you had a great time....I can't see the pic either.

Clueless in Boston said...

No photo is showing. Nice to see you back.

SRQ said...

Thanks for the welcome back everyone -- and for letting me know about the photo problem. Unfortunately, the Blogger gremlin is back at it. Hopefully, it's corrected now.

Ernie said...

Welcome back! (I still can't see the picture...)

SRQ said...

Darn Blogger. For some reason, the photo is randomly disappearing. **sigh**

Jim Klenke said...

Its up there for me. Great shots, I love this one with him in the air. But you got to see all of the greats play, how cool is that.

Jocie Z ROCK said...

no way you really took that pic!!!! seriously sports illustrated good!!!!