October 29, 2011

Modelin' in Downtown

I'm used to seeing some interesting vehicles around downtown Sarasota. For example, earlier in the day, I saw a Rolls Royce cruisin' around the City Hall parking lot and a Ferrari zippin' down Second Street. But, it was this little old Ford parked along Main Street, pretty as you please, which grabbed my attention. Someone on Flickr speculated it's a 1928 or '29 Model A.  Very cool.
This tote bag was hanging inside, with little American flags that were so faded and weathered they could have been vintage with the car. I love it! Definitely something out of the norm here.  By the way, for the record, I also encounter a lot of Smart cars, buses and scooters downtown.

2 comments:

Living In Williamsburg Virginia said...

Great car and photos. These oldies but goodies always catch the eye.

Darryl and Ruth :)

Kathy said...

Looks very sporty with that leather seat and all.