February 25, 2011

Flippin' Good Time

Yowza!  These guys were somersaulting over Sarasota Bay during a recent Ski-A-Rees performance.  (Yes, they landed A-Okay.)  Ski-A-Rees is a local group which helps youth and adults learn how to water ski.  They're based on City Island, just down the road from St. Armands Circle, and have free shows every Sunday during tourist season (read:  now!).  I was excited to finally make it to my first show last weekend.  Not only was the performance entertaining, it was a great place to work on my sports action shots.  Anyone want to see a few more?

9 comments:

Kathy said...

You bet we want to see more!

Mimi McMi said...

Good flippin' fun! More, please.

Ernie said...

I've always wanted to go out to see one of their shows. I see the sign on Bird Key a lot, but I've never been. Shame on me and kudos for you. :)

Birdman said...

Action packed capture here.

cieldequimper said...

Action, yes please! :-)

biebkriebels said...

Wow, this is a great photo with the right action!

Lorraine said...

Cool! Great shot! Sure, let's see s'more!

Jack said...

Wow. You froze them with this one. I don't think I want to perform in this show.

James Mark said...

Wow!